Energy Audits and Energy Conservation Programs yield substantial financial returns while helping to conserve valuable natural resources. Returns realized by implementing even low-cost energy efficiency measures are often far better than those realized through conventional investments. Simple paybacks can be as low as 1.5 to 4 years. Incentives in the form of federal and state tax credits and utility rebates help to offset the costs of many energy efficiency projects, resulting in even more attractive returns on investment.
HICAPS’ professional engineers and professional energy managers have performed hundreds of energy audits on spaces ranging from restaurants to large office buildings and manufacturing facilities. We will tailor our services to meet your budget and specific needs.
- Lower Energy Costs
- Increased Occupant Comfort
- Enhanced Building Durability
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Equipment Life
- Energy Modeling (required for customized utility rebates and federal tax incentives)
- Moisture Intrusion Assessments
- Measurement & Verification (required for federal grants)
- IR Thermal Imaging
- Building Air Tightness Pressure Testing
- Duct Air Leakage Testing