It is about creating a style that reflects the image you want your company to convey. This can be done with on trend furniture & finish selections, and within your budget. HICAPS CID Division is a furniture dealership with the ability to assist in designing and specifying furniture and finishes for your new space, whether it is a corporate, educational, government, hospitality, senior living, or healthcare project. We can assist you at many levels. If you are a designer and in need of furniture quotes, we can help you as well. HICAPS CID Division has over 80 furniture manufacturers that we partner with to provide you with solutions that will fit your style and budget. HICAPS CID Division can provide space planning, 2 & 3D CAD drawings, and renderings, as well as quotes for your furniture and furnishings needs. HICAPS CID Division can also provide a full spectrum of interior design services if you have the need, and are happy to meet with you or your client to determine the scope of the project and provide a design services proposal.
Good design is about more than just furniture.
- Initial Client meeting to Determine Client Needs & Project Scope
- Initial Space Planning & Design Concept
- Create 2 & 3D Drawings & Renderings in AutoCad & CAP
- Create Specifications & Quotes for Furniture & Furnishings.
- Provide Proposals for any Additional Design Services, if Requested.
- Provide any Needed Construction Detail Drawings
- Provide Electrical/Data, Lighting, and Elevation Details Drawings
- Provide Presentation Boards and color 3D Renderings
- Place and track orders as needed
- Manage the overall project in conjunction with client’s needs
- Schedule and oversee the project installation
- Follow Up as Needed and Final Walk Through with Client
Good design begins with good communication. The collaboration between designer and client is essential to create the environment the client desires. And if the client is not sure of what he wants, then the designer works with the client to help him visualize a space that is functional, has a pleasing aesthetic, is within the client’s budget, and satisfies the client. HICAPS CID Division is available to assist you with the planning and design of your space today.
Contact us for more information on how HICAPS can help with your Commercial Interiors & Design (CID).