LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using strategies aimed at improving performance across all the metrics that matter most: energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) is the leading association for the construction industry. Operating in partnership with its nationwide network of Chapters, AGC provides a full range of services satisfying the needs and concerns of its members, thereby improving the quality of construction and protecting the public interest.
Associated Builders & Contractors is a family of contractors, suppliers, and industry professionals seeking to promote and improve the image of construction and address the many issues facing the industry. The Carolinas Chapter together with 23,500 member firms nationally promote equality amongst construction managers, general contractors, specialty contractors, suppliers, and industry professionals. With one voice our members seek to improve the construction industry as a whole.
The Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), the premier professional military engineering association in the United States, unites architecture, engineering construction (A/E/C), facility management and environmental entities and individuals in the public and private sectors to prepare for—and overcome—natural and manmade disasters, and to improve security at home and abroad.
APCO is a member driven association of communications professionals that provides leadership; influences public safety communications decisions of government and industry; promotes professional development; and, fosters the development and use of technology for the benefit of the public.
HICAPS joined the Jack Miller Network in 2004 to become part of a national network of industry professionals. Yearly meetings allow members to brainstorm on technical issues, industry changes and business experiences.
A non-profit agency, CPN was established to bring together experienced professionals from all areas of design and construction as well as business owners and public officials. As a group, these individuals provide a dependable source for advice, information and services related to the construction industry.
Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce
Located in Greensboro, NC, HICAPS is also a member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Institute of Contractors.
- United States Green Building Council
- The Associated General Contractors of America
- ABC Carolina’s
- Society of American Military Engineer
- The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials
- Jack Miller Network
- Construction Professionals Network of North Carolina
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
- National Emergency Number Association
Other Employee Membership Links
- American Institute of Constructors
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Electronics Technician Association International
- American Association of Cost Engineers
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
Certifications and Licenses
HICAPS also holds the following Certifications and Licenses
- Veterans Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- North Carolina HUB firm (Historically Underutilized Business firm) with the Statewide Uniform Certification (SWUC) Program
- SWaM (Small, Woman and Minority Owned) business in Commonwealth of Virginia
|FL General Contracting License Unlimited||CGC1513086|
|NC General Contracting License Unlimited||43095|
|SC General Contracting License Unlimited||G104766|
|SC Construction Manager Certificate||683|
|TN General Contracting License Unlimited||00060124|
|VA General Contracting License Class A||2705 061318A|